FTP File upload instructions
- Prepare you files before sending. See our file preparation instructions in the sidebar.
- Use the form below to send a request for the username and password for the FTP site. (sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't, such is the way of automated email system, call us if you don't receive a response from the system)
- If you are on a mac, you will need a FTP application(like Cyberduck or Fetch). If you are using Windows you can use your browser.
- Using either your browser or FTP client, go to ftp.mediafinishings.com and input the username and password that were sent to you by the form above (it will always be the same, no need to fill out the form each time.)
- When you connect you should be able to drag and drop your files onto the browser window or FTP client window, it will then begin to upload. When it is done transfering you can close the window or client.
If you are using Internet Explorer you will need to go to "View" (or "Page" depending on your version of IE) and choose "Open ftp in Explorer window". It will ask you to log in again, before you can do that you must close the previous window. Then use the username and password again and it should open a window you can drag and drop to.
- Send us an email to let us know the name of the file and what you need produced from it, if you haven't already.
Or if you prefer Dropbox.
If those FTP instructions seem complicated and you have no idea what half of them mean, or your are just inclined to use a cleaner, simpler and more modern solution to get us your files, you can use our Dropbox account.
How it works
- Email us and let us know you want to use dropbox
- you will receive an email with a link to the dropbox folder
- Enter your name and email then create a password (so all the files are secure)
- Click the "Access the shared folder "folder name" from anywhere using the Dropbox website." link
- Upload your images using the upload button
Other Related Links
Ready to print files
The following are types of files we can print without the need to alter.
Production time files
The following file types may require a design/production fee to be added to the final cost of the job. These files also need to be accompanied by the fonts, images and a low-res pdf for reference(except .psd).
Files types we do not accept.
The following file types we do not support. We can recreate art from files in these format usually but this requires sometimes extensive design time. If you can produce a hi-res pdf from one of these base files we will print that, but we do not accept these file types.